Sunday, February 7, 2010

Radiohead Product Which Guitar Is Better Epiphone Sg G400 Or The Epiphone Les Paul?

Which guitar is better Epiphone sg g400 or the epiphone les paul? - radiohead product

OK, so I've never owned a guitar and I think to find electric and learn to play ... and now I'm torn between the guitar:
SG: (I would get the black, is $ 50)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-Electric-Guitar?sku=512590

Les Paul: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-LP100-Electric-Guitar?sku=518661

I am interested in the old game. / Country (Ryan Adams) and the Blues really want to get into the blues, because you like a rich natural heritage, when you hear the sound in Ont hippie.Also lol maybe a piece of rock, the son of fire, if anyone knows who id also like to play some Radiohead.

I also try to get this amp wats ur opinion?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-MG15CDR-15-Watt-Combo-Amp-with-Reverb?sku=482800

so that the guitar would be better for what I am interested in the game?

5 comments:

cowok insyaf said...

Epiphone SG G400 ...

jay said...

I want to find a better amplifier. I tried the MPA and a few days ago, if you turn the gain and volume until the sound becomes very muddy and sounds terrible.
I am always on the lookout for practice amp, and I havent found a little like that still. I will keep you up to date.

And you can get almost the same tone with the SG and Les Paul. The humbuckers give this tone of Nice, which should be the kind of music, his interest in the game. SG has also preferable connection with the pill is the highest price.

FireCha0... said...

I think U should be the Les Paul .. is like a kind of sound with color .. and it seems that Slash:) Nice amp

xenrique... said...

so u get what you would pay for any of the options EPIPHONE good GS prolly better in this case. So can I choose between these two is so Bux, when more than one hundred guitars improve a lot.

Elly said...

ephiphone G400 SG. Ive had two, and I found the former much more comfortable to play, there are many more accessories for them and stuff.

Post a Comment