Tuesday, February 2, 2010

High School Crush Boys Cobra Was I Being Stalked/harassed Or Was He Just A Stupid, High School Boy W/a Crush?

Was I being stalked/harassed or was he just a stupid, high school boy w/a crush? - high school crush boys cobra

These behaviors are:

1) My schedule is stored in a day and 5 minutes after exposure. Early in the door of my classroom, and I stand at the door and looked at me.

2) He did not want me to hang w / my friends rang in the morning before school. If he did, he became very angry and starts calling names wrong.

3) as my house every 10 minutes a desperate message left behind, how important it was for me to call until I answered the phone.

4) If he is not here, at the bottom of each of my classes and say that they were together. (I said it. You did not laugh or say he was a joke, so I guess it was not)

Note: Even if their behavior disturbing, I do not know where he is because it is so easy to get rid of him. I have just started to avoid it. He tried to talk to me, and I would like, "Leave me alone!" Then my friends started to join me in school, so not alone. After a month, there were only vague when I saw

3 comments:

The Undertaker - leave JT alone! said...

I agree with Robert G. I say, you should never enter into a relationship that is initially not comfortable.

I know what it means to be falling in love, having lived and all. (Curiously, he was helping with a heart, it was a girl who has an eye on me), this behavior is not normal. Sweet things to chance, such as flowers and chocolates are a good sign. Random things like storing the schedule of courses is poor. You have nothing to do with a man who has done no respect for his friends. You need not take a genius to know that it is lust.

Untamed Rose said...

BoarderLine hunt ..... in the context of a real stalker could be grown.

Robert G said...

It seems to me like a child with a tooth, however, trends possessive (especialy since wern't out) is very alarming, it seems, is you've made the right choice is not necessary in an abusive relationship and thinks it is, what he had to offer

Post a Comment