Saturday, February 20, 2010

Illinois State University Minimum Act Does Anyone Know The Minimum ACT Score You Can Have To Get Into Illinois State University?

Does anyone know the minimum ACT score you can have to get into Illinois State University? - illinois state university minimum act

I left school a year and think back to the school, but not really go to community college. I did not do very well on my act, because he did not intend the university had ... I know I can also back again, but I do not know how long he would be out of school for a year.

3 comments:

♪Matic♪ said...

You probably want to make 25 + UIS .... 22 is minimal, but let's just assuming that you have super good, and GPA.

Shannon! said...

Visit the website of the school. It is probable that, I say half of the SAT / ACT and GPA.

LOVEx :) said...

I want to leave the unit, as
You need a minimum score of 22 ACT

Post a Comment