Thursday, November 5, 2009

Syphilis Pictures In Men Testing For Syphilis? Confidentiality?

Testing for Syphilis? Confidentiality? - syphilis pictures in men

I had oral sex when I was 10 and he contracted syphilis.
I'v had small red bumps on the hands of the class as a rash, pain and become more or less rapidly (nothing to do with the image in Google if ...) So when I shower head to toe is red and quite heavy the white under the red belt (see anxiety, perhaps?).

If I get tested for syphilis, what should I pay?

Can I use this in confidence, without knowing my parents?

If they ask for my "partner" in the name I give?
(I have not seen for over 5 years)

And if I is not give names to my partner - he still treat me?

Last question ... The treatment is expensive? (If you ... as I 6 years)

1 comments:

al said...

You can go to planned parent hood and you can receive free sample all you need to do is urinate into a cup

Post a Comment