Saturday, November 7, 2009

S S Pierce & Co Jug Low Income Husband And Father Of 2. Have A Major Rat Infestation. Where Can I Find Help? Pierce Co. Wa. State.

Low income husband and father of 2. Have a major rat infestation. Where can I find help? Pierce co. Wa. state. - s s pierce & co jug

Recently, my family of rats was plauged. We live in a mobile home near aging Enumclaw, Wa weeks I've been setting traps to collect information on websites and had an exterminator come to give an estimate. We hung with low incomes is that we have and can not afford the service slow and costly disposal of rats. I'm at war with the Vermon and so far remained outside the interior of my house. They will win the war and now they came on my floors and walls. Thay, where appropriate, the living space of my house and threaten my children. I spent the night patch small holes in the newly created. I can still hear the sounds and where they wait. So far in 2 weeks I have killed 32 rats! And yet they continue to come. What should I do? After hours of searching tonight for a little help from local services and govermant Orgs. If you know something, please let me know. Thank you, Bill "Rainsmuch@yahoo.com"

1 comments:

when2y4 said...

Forget the Govt. This will cause more problems than rats.

Set a course with a few grains of corn or dry food for dogs in the background. Insert a table at the top edge. It is in the dozens. Then drown.

Get a rat as a Jack Russell terrier. They love to kill rats.

A box on the head with a ticket to the trap underneath. Put the dog food, corn, or cookies to give around like a bowl. And put antifreeze in a bowl. Who wants to kill the b RDS *#^&*.

Strychnine works very well if you can get.

To kill a trifle, but it takes 4-5 days.

Phospholipids?, Invented in Italy in 1700 killing in 4 hours. They die in the open, so you can see, he does something good.
Someone has left for dogs at night or in the trash. Quit the habit.
Traps for rats everywhere, snapper, cages, is stickum type very well.

Post a Comment