Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gay And Suffering From Anal Fistula Can Anyone Give Me An Advice To Relieve The Pain Of Anal Sex?

Can anyone give me an advice to relieve the pain of anal sex? - gay and suffering from anal fistula

I am gay and this is the first time I leave in two years. I know that it hurt much doing, but because the guy is hot and pleasant, I will. I did enjoy it, but I do not suffer from our generation.
I welcome the critical reactions here. The spirit of your company if you do not like my question.

1 comments:

Wendylei... said...

Frankly, I think it depends only on the position and how they preform really .... Sex, of course, is always a good lubricant for this kind of sex, but honestly you can tell immediately before and havent been in the depths of time and can gradually and when you will be surprised just how it is good to know that he is prepared to meet their needs and how it is good to be back to do ... Anal sex is always easier after a couple of times. However, lubricants can and maybe a few handles and play the first toy to the pain of anal sex.

Post a Comment