Saturday, January 9, 2010

Insurance Flood Risk Areas Flood Insurance Required - Should I Give Up On This House? ?

Flood Insurance Required - Should I give up on this house? ? - insurance flood risk areas

I am looking forward to buy a house in the vicinity of Washington Manor in San Leandro, CA. This house is located in the high risk zone and flood insurance is mandatory. The house is located near the river, lake or something. For me, this house is the ideal choice because of the condition, location and price. If it is not insured against flooding, it would have bought it immediately. I think I can afford insurance against floods if it costs less than $ 1500/year. However, I have another concern that, if I sell this house again in the future, I will sell at a very low price because no one wants to buy this house and pay for insurance against floods. It is worse than the conclusion of an insurance company. Please help me! Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment